Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kayaking The Missouri River



     One of the things on my "Bucket List" is to paddle the entire length of the Missouri River from it's headwaters in Montana, to it's confluence with the Mississippi River in Missouri. The trip will begin at Clark Lake where the Beaverhead River starts, and continue down the Jefferson River to it's confluence with the Missouri near Three Rivers Montana.
     I will use this blog to post updates as the planning for the trip progresses. Once I launch, I will have a live map connected to this site which will show my daily progress and campsite locations via a Spot Locator Beacon. Photos, videos, and a trip log will be posted when I return from the trip. The trip will launch in June and end in August..
    

No comments:

Post a Comment